The RX520 dual frequency GNSS receiver brings a new level of accuracy and performance to your guidance and autosteer applications. This flexible receiver can operate in a variety of modes, using the latest technology to provide consistent, stable and accurate positions. Optional satellite delivered Precise Point Positioning (PPP) further enhances pass-to-pass accuracy for more demanding applications.
• L1/L2 dual frequency GNSS receiver supports both GPS and GLONASS satellites
• One peiece, rugged smart antenna design with integral magnets allows for low-profile installation
• Compatible with various SBAS correction signals including WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN, etc.
• For Use with TeeJet and third-party guidance systems
• Optional PPP upgrade provides improved pass-to-pass accuracy and year-to-year repeatability
• Robust Power handling for 12 V to 36 V vehicle power