The 55295 e-ChemSaver is a solenoid actuated shutoff compatible with a wide range of TeeJet nozzle bodies equipped with a diaphragm check valve. It can be used for end of boom nozzles as well as individual tip shutoff and PWM controls.
- Valve is normally closed and opens when solenoid is energized.
- Wetted materials include stainless steel and Viton®.
- Use with most diaphragm check valve equipped TeeJet nozzle bodies.
- 100 PSI (6.8 bar) maximum spraying pressure at minimum voltage (12V or 24V).
- 0.6 GPM (2.27 l/min) at 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop and 0.8 GPM (3.0 l/min) at 10 PSI (0.7 bar) pressure drop.
- 1/4 second response time.
- Offered in 12- or 24-Volt DC version.
- 2-Pin MetriPack connector molded into body for a clean, weather-tight electrical connection.
55300 Air ChemSaver Shutoff
- Use with most diaphragm check valve equipped TeeJet nozzle bodies
- Minimum opening air pressure of 40 PSI (4.1 bar)
- The 55300 valve is normally closed
- 150 PSI (10 bar) maximum liquid pressure
- Inlet connection swivels 360 degrees and accepts standard push-to-connect fittings.
- Must be compatible with Viton, kynar and polypropylene
56720 ChemSaver Air Shutoff
Pneumatic Line Features
56720 ChemSaver Air Shutoff Valve is designed as a pneumtic valve for use on Quick TeeJet nozzle assemblies. Air pressure is used to open the valve and a spring is used to close the valve.
- Available in 1/8" NPT or BSPT (F) threads.
- Valve is normally closed.
- Air consumption per valve: 0.015 CF/CYCLE (.0007 (L/CYCLE).
System Line Features
- Maximum 115 PSI (8 bar) liquid pressure.
- Must be compatible with VIton polypropylene and polyurethane.
- (B)56720-1/8-F is for TeeJet nozzle bodies using one-piece diaphragm check valve with a flat diaphragm.
- (B)56720-1/8-B is for TeeJet nozzle bodies using two-piece diaphragm check valve with a bead diaphragm.
58140 ChemSaver Manual Shutoff
- Use with any application where individual shutoff is important such as golf course and estate sprayers.
- 150 PSI (10 bar) maximum pressure rating.
- Nylon construction.
How to order:
Contact your local TeeJet supplier for more information.