The MeterJet spray gun is designed to deliver a precisely metered volume of spray solution for low pressure spot applications of agricultural chemicals. The adjustable metering assembly allows the applicator to discharge precise volumes from 1 to 16 milliliters with a single pull of the trigger. Release of the trigger automatically recharges the unit for the next dosage. The MeterJet spray gun will accpt all TeeJet spray tips for many types of applications.
- Available with AA31 GunJet spray guns.
- Adjustable scales to accurately set volumes to nearest 0.1 ml.
- Charge inidcator provides positive verification of full pressure in chamber.
- Maximum operating pressure of 75 psi (5 bar).
- Minimum pressure of 25 psi (1.7 bar) to charge unit.
- Optional spring for low volume applications available.
- Inlet connections available in 1/4" NPT or BSPT (F) threads.
- Wetted parts constructed of nylon, Teflon®, brass, and stainless steel.
How to order:
Specify part number.
(B) = BSPT