TeeJet® Tank Rinsing Nozzles
55270 – Rotating Tank Rinse Nozzle
- Rotating head driven by the flow of the rinsing liquid through multiple round spray orifices.
- Solid stream sprays are precisely positioned to provide effective internal wetting and cleaning of tank surface.
- Removable retainer and rotating body allows for disassembly and cleaning.
- Provides 360° coverage of inside surface of tank for tank diameters up to 10 feet (3.0 m).
- Self-lubricating and self-flushing design.
- Materials: Body – black POM (acetal); Fasteners – stainless steel.
- Recommended operating pressure 10–50 PSI (0.7–3.5 bar).
- Mounting connection – 1/2" or 3/4" NPT or BSPT (F).
- The rotary tank rinsing nozzle is used for rinsing the insides of chemical containers and spray tanks up to 6.5 feet (2.0 meters) in diameter.
- Available with 1/2" NPT or BSPT (F) connections.
- Significant lower rotating speed at approximately 15% of typical speed results in faster and more thorough cleaning of tank surface.
- Self-cleaning sliding bearing.
- Body and inserts are made of POM (acetal).
- Nozzle fits in 1-1/2" (37 mm) opening.
- Recommended operating pressure 30-60 psi (2-4 bar) with a maximum pressure of 115 psi (8 bar).
TeeJet Tank Rinsing Nozzles (92 kb)
U.S. Catalog 50, page 52
Metric Catalog 50, page 52
For additional information please use the search tool located at the top right.
Please note, some products may not be available in all countries and markets.
© 2019 TeeJet Technologies